I found ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown through Home Advisior.Shawna told me that ACE could replace my door and reuse my sidelite.

As well as making sure the door was balanced and even. The pictures on the right are an example of their work.The picture of the door was taken with the door closed tight. There is a gap that starts at the top and tapers at the bottom. When the peephole was in stalled there was a small hole left under it.

To have to job done correctly, I had to hire a different contractor and buy a door w/right sidelite,it was a single unit. Ace Handyman Window Division was rude and disrespectful to me when I complained. They refused to refund any money.

So it the job cost me double.Buyer beware

Home Advisior did try to mediate a solution but ACE refused and is no longer with the Home Advisior

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "i would like a full refund, but that will not happen, so i want every one looking a contractor to be aware. ace did not delivier" as the author lost $1200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ace Handyman Window Division and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about door replacement at Ace Handyman Window Division was had to have the job redone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ace Handyman Window Division.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Ace Handyman Window Division to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ace Handyman Window Division?

Comments