ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown,VA

I found ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown through Home Advisior.Shawna told me that ACE could replace my door and reuse my sidelite.

As well as making sure the door was balanced and even. The pictures on the right are an example of their work.The picture of the door was taken with the door closed tight. There is a gap that starts at the top and tapers at the bottom. When the peephole was in stalled there was a small hole left under it.

To have to job done correctly, I had to hire a different contractor and buy a door w/right sidelite,it was a single unit. Ace Handyman Window Division was rude and disrespectful to me when I complained. They refused to refund any money.

So it the job cost me double.Buyer beware

Home Advisior did try to mediate a solution but ACE refused and is no longer with the Home Advisior

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Had to have the job redone

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
I would like a full refund, but that will not happen, so I want every one looking a contractor to be aware. Ace did not delivier
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Door Replacement
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #663073

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ace Handyman Window Division? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ace Handyman Window Division. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ace Handyman Window Division.
Filing a new complaint about