Suffolk, Virginia

I found ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown through Home Advisior.Shawna told me that ACE could replace my door and reuse my sidelite.

As well as making sure the door was balanced and even. The pictures on the right are an example of their work.The picture of the door was taken with the door closed tight. There is a gap that starts at the top and tapers at the bottom. When the peephole was in stalled there was a small hole left under it.

To have to job done correctly, I had to hire a different contractor and buy a door w/right sidelite,it was a single unit. Ace Handyman Window Division was rude and disrespectful to me when I complained. They refused to refund any money.

So it the job cost me double.Buyer beware

Home Advisior did try to mediate a solution but ACE refused and is no longer with the Home Advisior

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I would like a full refund, but that will not happen, so I want every one looking a contractor to be aware. Ace did not delivier.

I didn't like: Had to have the job redone.

Had an Experience with Ace Handyman Window Division?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more